The above headline is a real reflection about the topic I am going to share with. For Years, I have tried to come across with tips, techniques, and hacks to keep my dental health top notch. This time, I have undergone serious research and rechecked my facts before coming up with this infographic. I know, dental clinic visit can be a pain sometimes. This includes scheduled sitting, timely medication and regular checkups.
Today I am going to share an interesting visual where I have assembled all the best things to include in your diet, which will give you a lifetime of healthy smile and maintaining this helped me and surely will help you too.
These foods are easily available and easiest to add in the list. I have managed to find out best and most prescribed foods to add in this infographic.
. So Let’s Start
These Superfoods Will Make Your Day:
- Raw Milk/Yogurt: Milk provides a good source of calcium. They act as a powerful acid neutralizer to kill plaque creating bacteria. Yogurt Is also a good source of protein and probiotics, which builds up the oral immunity.
- Apples: Apples are abundant in natural sugars, which help in cleansing the mouth from harmful acids. Chewing an apple also promotes development of saliva, which also fights bacteria.
- Leafy greens: They contain folic acid in them, which are good source for healthy gum and keep teeth shiny and strong.
- Carrots: Carrots act as natural scrubbers for our teeth, they hold huge amounts of keratin and Vitamin A. Carrots are also very good for hardening of tooth enamel.
- Onions: Raw onion is very healthy. They hold various antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that aid in killing plaque causing bacteria. Chewing a raw onion also strengthens gums and teeth as well.
- Green and Black Tea: Tea contains a massive source of polyphenols. They are very efficient in cavity-fighting properties. Drinking black or green tea on regular basis improves oral immunity and minimizes plaque.